Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about The Reserve on Perkins apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Are pets allowed?
- Yes we do allow pets on our property. Contact the office for breed and weight restrictions.
- Can I have packages delivered to my apartment?
- If a resident receives a package that does not fit in their mail box, it will be brought to the main office. The packages will be logged in a log book and stored away. Residents needing to collect the packages will have to show a form of identification and sign for the package.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card and is there an extra charge?
- You may view your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. Just log on to our website, click the "Pay Rent" button. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service. You are always welcome to pay with a check or money order in the office.
- Do residents receive assigned parking spots?
- Residents receive an assigned parking spot if they sign for a reserved carport. There is an additional fee for the carports. Other residents may park in any of the parking spots on property, unless they are carports or handicap spots.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one and a half (1.5) month's rent.
- If I get locked out of my apartment will someone be able to let me back in?
- There are Community Assistants on call to assist residents with emergency situations and lockouts.
- Can additional furniture be brought into the apartment?
- Yes, however we are unable to remove any of the existing furniture in the apartment. You may also want to check with your roommates first.
- When is my first payment due?
- The 1st installment for August Move In is due on July 15th
- Will you send me a bill each month for rent?
- We do not send out monthly statements for your rent. Please remember to pay rent no later than the 1st of each month. Rent will be considered late on the 2nd of the month at midnight.
- What do I need to hook up my computer to the internet?
- You will need to bring an Ethernet cord. You may put a wireless router into your apartment.